As you already know, during the first 3 months after your arrival to Canada, your medical expenses are not covered by provincial medical insurance plan (OHIP). I will help you to buy medical insurance for this period of time and offer you a free private consultation about financial aspects of life in Canada, providing you with information on the following topics:
- Tax rates and taxes for permanent employees, contractors, or business owners.
- The most effective legal way to reduce your taxes in Canada.
- The two public pension types available in Canada. Individual retirement plan (RRSP).
- Sick leaves and protection provided by the state in case of illness.
- Details of purchasing a real estate property.
- Differences between permanent and contract positions. Jobbenefits: how they work.
- Various life, health, and disability insurance programs.
- Financial planning in Canada.