- How RRSP works, providing you with great tax savings? Why is it better to open this program with an insurance company, rather then with a bank? What are Mutual Funds and Segregated Funds?
- How you can benefit when you are buying a property (RRSP, OHOSP) and why is it better to use the benefits before you purchase the property, and not while you are in the process of looking for one.
- What are the two types of Mortgage Insurance? Which of them you have the right to decline and sign an individual insurance, making your family a heir instead if the bank?
- How does the government care about you if you get ill? How do your company’s benefits work? Can you answer the questions: Starting what date, how much, and for how long your company will support you?
- What is Life Insurance? How can you get your money spent on insurance back?
- Why is it better to buy medical insurance for your guests before their arrival to Canada (especially for seniors and children)?
- How does the new Critical Illness Insurance work? How can it help you in a case where neither Life Insurance nor Disability Insurance can help?
In order to find your way though the details and confusing terminology of the financial world, you need valid and up-to-date information. It’s only through good understanding of the available options that you can make a well-informed choice. I’d like to offer you a free individual consultation to address the question above or any other financial questions you may have.